Monday, March 14, 2011

Multitude Mondays 3.0

25) Hearing D in the backseat singing with Chris Tomlin {"and if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? and if our God is with us, then what can stand against?"} Now there's something great to teach a 4 year old. {Thanks, WBGL!}
26) Seeing my love passionate about something new in his life.
27) The burn after the workout...feels so - bad it's good?! Did I confuse you? Because now I'm confused...
28) When people seek truth...{it's so neat to watch}
29) Getting a voicemail from my Daddy. I {heart} him...
30) Hearing someone smile over the phone {I know I'm not the only one who can hear someone smile...}
31) Hearing D giggle...{oh my goodness, have you heard him giggle?}
32) Conversations with friends on the couch
33) Scrapping with a friend while dreaming of our future children God will bless us with.
34) Watching people pray at the altar at church.
35) Hugs from one of your dearest friends.
36) Listening to D read "I Love You Through & Through." I am trying to get it on video. I will post if I do. It is unbelievable cute. <3
37) Being carless for 1.5 (+) days {it's not so bad being couped up in the house...we got lots of cleaning done!}
38) Having God tell others what he's telling you...


No comments:

Post a Comment