Friday, March 4, 2011

13 Hours Boy Free

So - I have the pleasure of being in my own home/space for 13 whole hours without my boys. {Not to say I don't thoroughly enjoy them...just they're gone for the night.} I have time away sometimes, but it's usually doing "Mom" stuff...grocery shopping, etc. This also means I get my alone time away from my house (usually).

Today, I told myself, "Self - no housework...no anything but what you want to do." And I answered with a resounding "CRAFTS!" {Note: I do need to sleep, too...}

So I'm here to give you a sneak preview of the {count 'em} 7-9 projects I got done in the mere 4.5 hours since they've been gone so far. Now it's time for me to watch a chick flick and chill for the rest of the night.

Here are the pics of quite the mess I have on my hands. However, soon, I should be able to put it all together, and show it all off {probably in separate posts - sorry! That way I can link up to fun linky parties!}



Stay Tuned...

Until later, friends...I'm off to enjoy a chick flick GUILT FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment