Wednesday, February 16, 2011

21 Day Challenge

Hey, weight loss buddies!

Just wanted to pass along something I signed up for today.

One of my favorite bloggers, Lysa TerKeurst, who also happens to be the President of Proverbs 31 Ministries, has just written a book that is changing my life, Made to Crave.

This is not an infomercial for the book, but I will say that if you're still struggling with your "want to" to want to lose weight, this is something you might want to check in to. Let's face it: our "want to" is fresh each morning. Our "want to" is just fine after we exercise or eat healthy. But in the face of a brownie or breadsticks at Olive Garden, where does it go? It's gone. I'm telling you. I'm there and have been there a billion kazillion times.

So anyway - check it out. The website for Made to Crave is here. The link for the 21 day project is here.

I'm in. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment