Saturday, November 3, 2012

Friday Faves {2}

Coming in a little late for my Friday Faves. But here we go...


My favorite trick or treaters: A "army man," Mr. Staples, & Little Red Riding Hood {Aren't her boots just the best? I tell you what...I am blessed. My sister gives me all her clothes from her chillens...and she has impeccable taste!}


What lady doesn't love getting flowers every now & again? I love him. He makes my heart flutter a bit.


Miss R sure has a lot of energy. My favorite thing that comes with energy is all that PURE JOY. This is the best shot I could get of her squealing at her big brudder over something silly I'm sure! She cracks me up.


Can't get enough (nor will I ever) of their bond. He adores her...and she him. We.Are.Blessed.


It's the little things, folks. Getting ready for our church's annual Craft bazaar, where I will be selling customized gifts. I'm making samples of all of it to have on hand. Can I just say? Crafting is just...a healing balm for my soul. {This is my mini rag tag wreath. It's SO cute!}


I leave you with my favorites...Big D & Baby R. How could I ask for more?

Linking up with Finding Joy. Good stuff. Take some time to read every.single.post.
friday favorite things | finding joy

No comments:

Post a Comment