Saturday, August 4, 2012

Days like today...

I've had a couple rough weeks. And by rough, I mean...really r o u g h. I'm going to spare you the details, but it seems no matter which way I turn, it's not finished or working. Or plans fall through (a g a i n). Or all my planning is null & void because of this reason or that. Or the kids are just...not cooperating with the busyness I find myself in (what kid would?).

But today...it tops the cake. Really.

My first draft of this blog was just...complaint after complaint of all the stinky belongings of this day. But after thought and prayer, I deleted it. Cuz who wants to read someone's blog where they just complain? {Not I, so why would you?}

The good news: both kids are in bed. It's 8:33 p.m. Mister is at a concert in town. I have the (hot) house all to myself, and I'm REFUSING to do housework.

So I'm going to go find myself the best Book known to man and settle in for a bit. There's no other place I'd rather be.

And to be clear - I'm so thankful that there aren't more days like today in life...

And to help us all, a little reminder...

No comments:

Post a Comment