Friday, December 31, 2010

So Long, 2010!

Though it has been a good - no a great year - I am bidding adieu to 2010 with smiles and anticipation for 2011. I saw this on a blog I follow and thought it was neat: My Twenty Ten in 10 words.

Mommy-hood
Unemployed
Growing
Struggle
God-seeking
Challenging
Laughter
Family
Snuggles
Love

My, how God has blessed us in this year. I have so many hopes and dreams for 2011. That's something fun and great about a new year - new possibilities, though we do have those every day, huh? As I struggled to write the words for my year (I've been thinking about this for 3 or 4 days, people!), I realized how tough and equally great this year has been!

Thank you, Abba Father, for this year. Thank you for the struggles and pains. Thank you for the rejoicing and love. Thank you for Dillon, who will always be my favorite little brown-eyed smiler. Thank you for little (and BIG) reminders that you are here, in the midst of sorrow, strength, death, and new tomorrows. I love you so...and long to honor you with my life.

I leave you with this shot...my greatest blessing and struggle (all at the same time). The sky so blue, our dreams so high and big, our smile so big, and our God so great. Thank you for sharing this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment