Friday, May 25, 2012

The last time...

Have you read this book?


It's a book for mommas disguised as a kid's book.

Anyway, bring your tissues if you ever plan to read it, but just know that. It's quite thought provoking while it's at it, too.

I know I've already missed several "lasts," but I sure am more conscious of it now...or at least I try to be. Last night, after several days in a row of Baby R not wanting to snuggle with her last bottle of the day, I lost it. {poor Mr} I lost it good.

I cried. I whined. I stomped my foot. I was unreasonable. I ended up hyperventilating and almost collapsing. All because Baby R was maybe growing out of the snuggle phase and I couldn't remember the last time...

So this, my friends, is a gift.


And I cherished every single second of it...For if this was the last snuggle {God forbid}, this momma will have each breath felt, each love whispered, and each song hummed etched forevermore...

1 comment:

  1. That is my FAVORITE book to give at baby shower's! Love it! And so glad you God allowed you the opportunity to snuggle with her! :)

    ReplyDelete