Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Day of Firsts...

I always thought I'd be a great "keeper of firsts," since I love scrapbooking so much. Unfortunately lack of time & energy have stiffled that dream. But for today - I will write down today's firsts to remember forever.

Today was Mister's first meeting as the Mayor of our fine village. {He's cute, though he'll be mad I said that b/c "what kind of mayor lives by the train tracks AND gets called 'cute'?"}


In order to be present and take pictures of our very memorable day, I *needed* Big D to be good. And he was! It was so refreshing! {I may or may not have bribed him with playground time if he could just.be.good.for.a.few.minutes. Is it asking too much?}


And though she's cute here, Baby R got her first busted lip just mere moments after all the fun was had tonight. And she rode the big girl swing - that makes TWO firsts today! Baby swings aren't her favorite, so I was surprised at her interest. But she let her Uncle Steve push her for quite a while. A still toddler...so THAT'S what that looks like! {I kid...nope...I don't. She's never still.}


No comments:

Post a Comment